Southern Data Solutions is one of Atlanta’s fastest growing technology support providers focused on small and medium sized businesses in the insurance, manufacturing, and business services sectors. We are seeking a highly motivated person to join our sales team in a full time position with long term career potential.
The mission of this position is to increase sales revenue by prospecting for new clients and closing new business. The Outside Sales Representative will have access to numerous marketing campaigns and materials, but new sales will largely come from opportunities he or she will uncover through their own prospecting efforts and hopefully their own existing relationships. This could include light account management where the candidate will perform some ongoing inside sales and nurture the client relationship over the contract term. This is mostly a hunter position where they will track down new clients, move in for the close, and move on to the next hunt.
- Generate revenue by closing new sales opportunities
- Participate in online sales and marketing training, weekly accountability group calls, and quarterly meetings
- Research and scrub lead lists
- Administrate leads, prospects, and client company profiles and contact information in our professional services application
- Document client and prospect sales and activity in our professional services application
- Follow up on proposals to close the deal
- Process sales orders in our quoting system and our professional services application
- Perform canvassing sales activity
- Attend networking events
- Assist in execution of educational marketing events
- Participation in corporate charitable events
- Process weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Great communication skills both over the phone and in person.
- Self-motivated go getter.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
- Be passionate about making a difference in your community.
- Desire a career that offers long-term professional satisfaction.
The candidates we are seeking must have a great work ethic, good communication skills, a positive attitude, and an ability to work in a fast pace environment. PREFER previous information technology / Managed Services Provider (MSP) field experience. The following college degrees/ experiences are best suited:
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Computer Science
- 5+ Years Related Work Experience
To be considered for an interview, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.