Southern Data Solutions is one of Atlanta’s fastest growing technology support providers focused on small and medium sized businesses in the insurance, manufacturing, and business services sectors. We are seeking a highly motivated person to join our sales team in a full time position with long term career potential.
The mission of this sales position is to increase client revenue by building and nurturing relationships with our customers and identifying any upsell/cross sell opportunities. The Account Manager will take over the sales relationship from our inside and outside sales staff as the new client onboarding process begins. They will act as the single point of contact within our organization for all non-technical account engagement opportunities. They will be responsible for conducting our regularly scheduled Quarterly Business Review process with each and every client. They will be responsible for selecting all appropriate and relevant marketing communications to be sent to each client. They will be responsible to produce and analyze monthly account profitability reports and act on improving overall net profitability to a targeted 25% (minimum 15%). The Outside Sales Hunter will have access to our sales engineering staff and executive management/sales closers to present specific technical solutions but they must have the ability to understand the client’s business need, convey overall product value that meets that need, identify and address any hurdles in the defined sales process to overcome, and be super responsive to all of our client’s needs in an extremely timely manner. The Account Manager will effectively and regularly communicate and coordinate with the rest of the company to keep everyone up to date on client relationship statuses.
Candidate will have an opportunity to be trained on technology sales and advanced solution selling in the managed services industry.
- Account review and meetings.
- Generate revenue by closing inside sales opportunities.
- Facilitate and coordinate internal resources based on customer needs.
- Administrate leads, prospects, and client company profiles and contact information in ConnectWise professional services application.
- Document client and prospect sales and activity in ConnectWise.
- Follow up on proposals to close the deal.
- Attend networking events.
- Assist in execution of educational marketing events.
- Participation in corporate charitable events.
- Process weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Great communication skills both over the phone and in person.
- Self-motivated go getter.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
- Be passionate about making a difference in your community.
- Desire a career that offers long-term professional satisfaction.
- Extremely friendly and personable with excellent communication skills.
- Passionate about selling and constantly motivated to learn new strategies & techniques.
- Over 5 years’ experience in a similar role in relationship building sales position.
- Has experience selling to small and mid-market businesses with 20 to 200 employees.
- Has experience selling to executive level prospects.
- Experience selling anything technology or communications related is a major plus.
- Demonstrated ability to research, profile, and adapt sales strategy to different types of people.
- Demonstrated ability to sell a new concept to people with little to no comprehension of how the product works and who don’t necessarily know why they need it.
- Strong knowledge working with sales automation tools and social media.
The candidates we are seeking must have a great work ethic, good communication skills, a positive attitude, and an ability to work in a fast pace environment. The following college degrees/ experiences are best suited:
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Computer Science
- 5+ Years Related Work Experience
To be considered for an interview, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.